Friday, February 8, 2008

Doctor Day

We had to go to the doctor yesterday for Dane's 1st week check up. Kevin and I had all the typical questions for being first time parents...rather he was getting enough to eat, if his hiccups were normal etc. Dane checked out 100% healthy and normal. He had lost a little more weight but it was in range and the Dr thought by the end of the 2nd week he would be back to his birth weight. And to all of your surprise...I did take some pictures of the visit! Dane did not like being naked and decided to show the doctor exactly how loud he could scream!!





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That sweet boy hates being naked, I don't blame him at all! I am so glad y'all are doing great. Lookin good!

Dallas said...

Jayne... Your baby Doctor is HOT. I love that sexy look --- wow. I wanna change baby doctor now...