Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

This is Dane's 1st V-Day and he already knows how to treat a woman! When he woke up this morning Kevin went and got him and put him in our bed with us. I went to go to the bathroom and when I came back Dane had a chocolate rose and a card sitting on top of him. I thought it was extra sweet! Kevin said Dane picked out the card and candy all by himself! :) I bought Dane a special shirt for Valentines...It swallows him but I think he still looks adorable as always.



4 comments:

The Perones said...

Hi Jane, I found your blog on Ashley's, and I heard you had a baby through the Chi-O newsletter. I didn't even know you got married. Congrats on both!!!!! I have a little girl name Sophie, she is almost 16 months. Treasure every moment, it really does fly by.

The Jarmons said...

Dane is sooooo cute! I luv his shirt :)

The Purnell Family said...

So cute!!

Tiffany said...

You mean he is not taken yet?!!!