Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nothings Wrong, Just Testing You...














Dane's onesie says it all... If I only I could read what his little mind is thinking I'm sure it would say "Nothings Wrong, I'm just Testing You". He seems to have a new game that he likes to play with me from time to time. He will be sleeping or just lounging in his chair and let out a piercing scream. I will be in another room, hear the scream, and immediately run to where he is at just to find him sitting there so content like nothing happened. I guess he wants to make sure that I'm not too far away. I think I have passed the test so far!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

He has got you so wrapped around his tiny little finger already!!! That is a great thing.

The Jarmons said...

i think i have this oneies too!! that is so funny that he does that...he is totally testing you :)

The Perones said...

Jayne, I got Ashley's email yesterday, I am so heartbroken, I can't imagine what she must be going through. Do you have her address, I can't seem to find it anywhere. I sent some flowers to the visitation tonight and would also like to send a card to her house. Thanks, Kelley.

Amy Wood said...

Dane is adorable! They grow up too fast so enjoy every minute! If you want to catch up on all the Wood's latest goings and doings check us out at wood4.blogspot.com.

Talk to you soon~ Amy