Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Well the time had come...Dane's remaining part of his umbilical cord had finally fallen off. I was so excited because this meant no more sponge baths...He gets to take a real bath now!! I have to admit I was really excited...a little nervous but thrilled we get to use the new bathtub. Well, the experience was not great! In fact, it was a bit traumatic for both me and Dane. Dane hated it! He was crying so hard that we had to blow in his face a couple times to get him to breathe. But the end result...a good smelling, clean baby!!!!




Notice he isn't in the water anymore, but he is still so mad!

2 comments:

The Purnell Family said...

Bless his heart. I just want to pick him up and hold him. :)

The Jarmons said...

poor thing, he is sooo mad...but at least he smells yummie :)