Thursday, February 7, 2008

We made it through the first week!

Today is actually 1 week exactly from when Dane was born. Its been an amazing week and not as hard as I thought it would be. We got home from the hospital on Sat and with the help of my mom we managed to survive the first couple of nights. Its been a fun journey so far. Dane is pretty content during the day and really is only fussy between 11:00pm - 1:30ish am. I have to say that we have been pretty lucky so far. I dont want to speak too soon, but Kevin and I are getting the hang of this whole parent thing. Here are some photos from his first week. I've already gone a little camera crazy!!!

Dane's 1st car ride...straight from the hospital




























1 comment:

The Purnell Family said...

He is so adorable!!! And I'm so glad you started a blog. :)