Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

The Easter Bunny dropped off some presents for sweet baby Dane. In his basket were some wrist and feet rattles, a rabbit rattle and a book about Peter Rabbit and few other things. He was also nice enough to leave Kevin and I each a chocolate easter bunny. How nice of him to think of us as well. I must say that Dane was so cute in his church attire. I think he was the best-dressed in the nursery...not that I'm biased or anything.

After Church we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Wittschen's house to have lunch. This was Dane's first trip to Friendswood and first time meeting a dog. Taffy was very curious about Dane. He would go over to Dane and sniff him all over, but Taffy didn't seem to mind that a baby was taking over his home. He never barked or anything at Dane. Once Dane gets a little older I think he will have so much fun with Taffy. Jackie made a quilt for Dane and I think that Taffy thought it was for her because he just sat down on the quilt right in the middle. It was hilarious!
















2 comments:

The Purnell Family said...

Cute! And I LOVE your hair!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a 'little man.' Sooo cute!
-Christy