Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cooped up

Today was filled with cabin fever. It rained pretty much all day, so Dane and I were stuck inside until late this afternoon. So, we were a bit cranky today, and when I say we I mean he. :) Me telling Dane that we couldn't go outside pretty much made him want to go out even more than normal. Every time I turned around he was either saying shu (shoes) or grabbing his shoes, or grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. He just didn't understand why I wouldn't take him out there. Poor little guy. Yeah so today was a bit rough for both of us.

So we just hung out...

and opened and closed doors over and over...

and pretended to mop for at least 45 minutes

and read books and pointed to ducks

and tried to put Mr. Potato's lips in his ears

and somehow managed to go through 3 shirts today

and then finally after the longest day ever...we finally got to go outside right before Daddy got home.

Cabin fever is not fun!

No comments: