Monday, September 21, 2009

Crack...It's Whats For Dinner

This may be one of those "you had to be there moments", but I'm going to tell it anyway because it cracks me up. My mom will totally appreciate this story because she witnessed this when she watched Dane while we were in Vegas.

Ok...so Dane has an obsession.

I have no idea why he likes to do this, but he does it every time he is in the bathtub. And it is just plain weird, but really funny to watch.

He has an obsession... with the wash rag.

And not just holding the wash rag, and playing with it, but more like sniffing the water where he inhales it through his nose. He will take the rag wipe his face like he is trying to clean it, and then put it to his nose and breathe in the water. My mom has said on multiple occasions that it looks like he is snorting crack!!!!! Oh my gosh. When she told me that the first time I literally had a belly laugh moment! Because as harsh as it sounds it is so TRUE!!! that is exactly what it looks like. Like he is getting his daily fix of bath water! Sometimes he snorts so much that he ends up sneezing 4 or 5 times. Hilarious! But, I can't get him to stop, no matter what I do.

He is addicted. I think he may need counseling! :)






3 comments:

Christy said...

That is damn funny!!

Jennifer said...

LOL... I really thought this was about his booty crack. Hahaha...

The Jarmons said...

i thought the same thing as jennifer! maybe the detergent is still on the wash rag & it smells soooo good to him! :)