Sunday, September 20, 2009

Daddy Love


This is one of those photos that Dane will look at it when he is older, and really appreciate just how much his daddy loves him. And the funny thing is I don't have to ask Kevin to do sweet stuff with Dane so I can capture a great shot. He does this kind of stuff everyday and on his own. I always knew that Kevin would be a great father, because he is such a great husband, but honestly I had no idea how great of one he would be. In Dane's eyes his daddy has hung the moon. He is his biggest fan for sure. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble these 2 can get into once Dane is older. Kevin has so many things that he is looking forward to doing with the little man. There's nothing like a bond between a son and a father!

Dane is truly lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful man that he gets to call dad. I'm really proud of my sweet hubby. He has turned out to be a wonderful father!

No comments: