Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall is Here!

I got home to some amazing weather today! It is literally 66 degrees at my house, and I am so excited about that! Fall is my favorite time of the year, So I am really happy that we may actually get fall weather this year. I love the cool weather, and how pretty the trees are, and the fact that holidays are right around the corner...I love Fall! :)

Tonight Kevin grilled some chicken, so we decided to sit outside on the back patio to eat. Dane was enjoying playing outside, so we let him stay up a little later tonight. Man it felt so awesome outside! Actually, it felt so good outside that I had to put a little jacket on Dane because I was getting chilly, and figured he may be also. I'm so glad that Fall is here!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Were you caught by surprise and not prepared too? Or did you do fall/winter shopping for Dane? Seeing how it was in the 70s when we arrived in Texas at the end of December last year I was hesitant to buy her winter clothes. The child doesn't have a pair of jeans to her name. Yesterday I searched for jeans that fit her skinny waist and diaper-less booty and closed toe shoes. I scored on the shoes, but gave up on the jeans. I really must get her some long sleeve shirts, knit tights, and jeans if I'm going to take her anywhere. Capris and a sweat shirt jacket are the best I can do for her right now.