Sunday, October 4, 2009

60th!!!!

Today is a special day! It is Jackie's 60th birthday today!!!!
And to celebrate such a special day Kevin, Barry and I threw Jackie a surprise party and invited lots of her friends to help us enjoy the moment. Since she is a wine lover we had her party at the Tasting Room in Uptown park. I got there early to greet the guests, while Kevin and Barry rode with Jackie and would text me where they were from time to time. We had told Jackie that we (meaning us 4) were going to take her to a nice dinner without Dane. I had some "errands" I needed to run and that is why I wasn't going to ride with them. She had no idea that all her friends were going to be there. So, we all screamed surprise when she walked through the door. She was shocked!!! Everyone enjoyed hors d'oeuvres and different types of wine along with some yummy red velvet cake. Jackie got to catch up with all her friends before she left for New York. I think she had a good time, and was truly surprised!!

Happy Birthday Jackie!!!









No comments: