Friday, October 23, 2009

Grace is Here!

She has arrived and she is beautiful!!

Remember my friend Anna, who I took maternity pictures of? Well, Anna is now a mommy. Grace arrived a week ago, and is just the cutest little thing that you have ever seen. I got the privilege of taking some pictures of her yesterday. She was so precious, and tiny. It is really hard to remember Dane being that little. This was my first newborn shoot, so this was really good practice for me. I think it went fairly well...still need some more practice, but I am getting there. Grace was very alert and a true cuddle bug. For a split second I thought oh I want another baby...spilt second! ha Then came back to reality as Dane was running around, getting into every thing and telling Anna's mom NO NO. :)

I had so much fun taking pictures of Grace, and getting to see Anna as a mom. She is going to be a great mom, very nurturing and caring! So, here are several pictures of the sweet and adorable little Miss.









No comments: