Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sneak Peak

It is getting close to Halloween. Last year I had Dane's costume in September, because I was so excited for his first Halloween. Well, this year I have totally procrastinated and just now got Dane's costume. And by this time last year I had already bought all of Dane's christmas presents also. Not this year...haven't even started. It is different the 2nd year of your baby's life, I suppose.

Nothing is going to compare to last year's costume. You can click here to revisit the pictures from Dane's first Halloween. Dane was a lobster and it was so funny! He was hilarious, and so so cute!!

Here is a sneak peak of what Dane is going to be this year. I think he is going to be the cutest ------ ever. It probably isn't as funny as last year...I had to think about what he would actually keep on. Last year he just let me put him in whatever, but this year well you know...he has his own agenda with a very strong will.

I will give you a hint...it is not a bird...thats what this picture reminds me of.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I know, I know! hahaha! :)