Friday, October 30, 2009

They say it's your Birthday

Today is my big man's birthday!! Kevin is 34 today. It feels like it was just last year that I was throwing him a surprise party for his 30th. Where has the time gone? He has really just grown up on me. :)

Kevin's latest tidbits:
-almost done with his masters program
-is in his 5th year of teaching
-still sleeping through the night
-is not a picky eater (crawfish is his favorite)
-gets cranky when he is hungry
-loves anything that involves being outdoors (the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree)
-in the 50 percentile for height and weight
-still has all his hair and is not wearing dentures quite yet
-vocabulary list is getting bigger everyday
-loves fast cars, sports and anything to do with history
-not a morning person
-still just as cute as he can be
-has a huge heart
-very sarcastic, but very playful

Happy Birthday My Love! I'm glad that I get to celebrate another year with you! Tonight we are getting a date night to celebrate his birthday! Looking forward to it!

30th

31st (confession- this is from his birthday weekend when we went to the Renaissance Festival...I have looked everywhere and can not find one of his actual birthday...bad wife I know)

32nd

33rd

34th

1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday "Lin"!!! lol!