Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Survey

I saw this survey on a friend's blog, and decided to steal the idea. Christmas is getting closer! Are you ready???

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? it depends on who the gift is far, and what it is. If it is a kid then I always wrap the present.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I grew up always having a real tree. But, Kevin and I bought an artificial tree a couple years ago. I would like Dane to have the picking out a tree experience once he gets older.

3. When do you put up the tree? As early as Kevin will let me. This year we will put ours up the Monday before thanksgiving!

4. When do you take the tree down? New years

5. Do you like eggnog? Not at all

6. Favorite gift received as a child? when I was a kid it had to be the Barbi mansion!! When I got to be a teenager I got my own phone line and that by far was the best!!!!

7. Hardest person to buy for? my dad...never likes anything

8. Easiest person to buy for? David!!! Academy gift cards and he is in heaven!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? 2!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL for sure! which reminds me...need to get on that

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? an outfit that was literally head to toe an American flag. The bottoms were shorts in the back and skirt in the front. very cute!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? usually August I start thinking about what to buy...and I shop from then on into Christmas week! Love IT!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NEVER!!!! I try so hard to really think about what someone would want, or look hard for neat stuff

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas desserts!!!!!!

16. Lights on the tree? For sure but only white lights!

17. Favorite Christmas songs? O Holy Night, I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? usually travel...but last year we were actually home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? no I always miss a couple

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? growing up we always opened up one on Christmas eve, and then the rest on Christmas. But, since I have been married I always end up talking Kevin into doing Christmas early!! haha

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? that we always have hot weather!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? decorate my tree in red and silver...don't really have a favorite ornament...still collecting

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? our food is always different each year. We have done Cajun, Mexican, finger foods etc.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? camera stuff..you know the normal! ha

No comments: