Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Head stands anyone?

There is never a dull moment...We have ourselves a big ol ham... little man makes me laugh every day

this is what Dane has been up to lately... where he learned to do this...no idea...and why this has become his activity of choice...got me

but, he does it all the time now...and it is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time...

sometimes he will just sit with his head on the ground with no hands for a long time... with all his weight on his head... so weird... he laughs and laughs while doing this... and is so proud of himself




And no...he doesn't go around naked all the time...these pictures are from the same time as the other naked pictures were taken. :)

4 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

Go back and look at my Filipino culture post. That is the stance of a sibling who is asking for a brother or sister!

The Jarmons said...

ok, just read kellys comment...too funny!! but gage does the same thing and he's not ready to share me just yet!!

Christy said...

Too funny!! Time to get busy... LOL!!

Jennifer said...

I was just about to say the same as Noah's Mommy accept for one little change... I've always heard if a child looks at you through their legs it means you're pregnant. =)