Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shh...Don't wake the Baby

This morning I was busy putting away clothes and straightening up the kitchen and Dane was doing his normal toddler thing...running from room to room and getting into trouble. Well, it suddenly got pretty quite which usually means Dane is into something he shouldn't be. I assumed he was probably in our closet pulling down all of Kevin's ties or throwing our dirty laundry all over the place.

Well... this is what I found when I walked into my bedroom.

Little Booger just climbed up into our bed and passed out! How stinking cute is that! And I see that he found a paci...not sure why that was downstairs since we make him keep them in his bed...going to have to do a little investigating. ha sneaky sneaky sneaky!

Then later on today Dane pulled another cute stunt. Walked into the tv room to find him sitting on the couch all bundled up in a throw blanket with his sippy cup sitting on the ledge of the couch, watching tv and yep you guessed it...looking at his favorite toy magazine!!! Hilarious!! He looked like a little old man sitting there in his blanket and reading his "daily" paper, and watching his show. Oh and then when he saw me with my camera he said CHEESE!!! I have no idea where he learned that from...I'll have to ask Kevin if he taught him that, but I nearly fell over when he said it. My little man knows when I need a good laugh in my day!