Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Awesome Assistant

This afternoon we headed outside so I could take some pictures of the little man for our Christmas cards. Dane was in a great mood before we left to go. But, for some reason or another a BIG meltdown occurred once it was time to take pictures. He just wasn't having it. Figures. If you click on the picture you can make the collage bigger to see the nice, pleasant faces I was given. What a Christmas card it was going to be!


Until...
Daddy came to the rescue once again. Kevin did what he does best with the little man, and that is making him laugh. I actually had a moment where I was slightly embarrassed watching Kevin march around, and do all these crazy things while cars SLOWLY passed by. HA! But, it worked and I got a couple good shots that will make the card.


I'm hoping that I can get the cards mailed out by the end of this week, and then I will post some of the good pics from this afternoon.

1 comment:

The Momoh Family said...

OK so you have the best pictures. I look at my blog and think,,,Seriously you couldn't do better than that? Her head is chopped off, her feet chopped off,,, she's never centered. I mean wow,,, I love what you do!!