Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Quick Trip to Orange

One of the reasons things have been crazy lately, is that I had to make a trip down to Orange to go to my aunt's funeral. I got the news on New Years Day that my aunt had passed away. She was my dad's last sibling alive, so it was a pretty emotional service. One positive thing was I got to see family I hadn't seen in a long time, which was nice. So pray for her children and grandchildren as they go through this hard time. She had bad health, but this came to every one as a surprise.

Dane came along for the ride, but my grandparents were able to watch him so I didn't have to bring him to the service. It gave Nannaw and Pappy time to spend with him, and they just had a ball! I was a little worried since it fell right during his nap time, but he was in a great mood, and did really well for them. He would run back and forth to each of their rooms that they were in, visit and then run back to the other. Thank you Nannaw and Pappy for watching Dane for me! He had so much fun hanging out with you!!

No comments: