Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My All Boy is Back!

The other day I worked ALL DAY cleaning the house, and refused to sweep the kitchen yet again for the 3rd time that day. So, since it was nice outside I made Dane eat lunch outside while he played. He didn't seem to mind, and my kitchen floor was very grateful!!!

I guess Dane wanted to redeem himself with the recent post about all the girlie stuff he did! Ha He had peanut butter and jelly all over his face, and he thought it was hilarious. He also thought it was hilarious to show me his food. Oh brother! So, I thought yep he is all boy. He is going to do gross stuff, and I just need to prepare myself now. haha It probably didn't help that I was taking pictures of him doing this... I think it might have even encouraged him to do it more. I couldn't help myself. He was just being too silly, and I thought his little face was priceless! He loves to be the ham of the family! He gets this from Kevin for sure.





No comments: