Sunday, January 3, 2010

My weekend Project

The last 2 days I have been very busy...

putting pictures that were in those boxes in picture albums.

15 albums to be exact. And none of those have any pictures of the little man in them... They are pictures from when I was little, in high school, college etc. And they have been in boxes for years. These boxes have been a constant reminder of how unorganized I am with all my pictures. They have followed me from Orange - Huntsville - College Station- Sugar Land - Houston - 3 different Houston locations and then finally to Cypress. It was time. I ended up throwing away 3 bags full of pictures. If I wasn't in the picture or if I haven't kept in touch with those in it then they were trashed. My next free moment I get I plan on doing the same for all the pictures I have of my married life and being a mom. The problem is that every since digital cameras came into my life pictures don't get printed, so which means I have A LOT of catching up to do on the printing part first.

Anyway...I was Productive this weekend, and I am so so so proud of myself!!

1 comment:

Corby Brooks said...

Make digital photo albums using shutterfly, mixbook, kodak or some other website. You don't have to print the pics and the albums turn out great. Just a thought! But I also understand wanting to have a hard copy of the pics as well! Have fun!