Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner

Dane got Curious George for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa, and is STILL carrying it around. He calls it baby, and if you try to pick him up he says BABY MINE BABY!! (Mine is used around here quite a bit now) He is a little protective of his George! Dane's favorite place to put Baby is on the windowsill by where he eats. I find him there a lot. He likes to bring his cars to that table, and so I guess he wants Baby to watch as he plays. I showed him the picture of Curious George earlier when I uploaded it to my computer, and he pointed and said BABY!! It cracks me up that he calls it that.


And you will notice that in these pictures of Dane watching Kevin grill, George is again on the windowsill. These pictures were taken a whole different day than the previous picture. George has his own place in this house.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am pretty sure this means Dane wants a baby brother or sister!!!!!!

Christy said...

That is stinkin' cute!! I love it!! Zachary got Curious George (a big one) for his first birthday and still sleeps with him. And when he started MDO, I bought him a "baby" George that he loved too! Even Sophie lugs Baby George around. What is it with Curious George??