Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Lunch

Kevin and I have both been craving PF Changs lately, and neither of us have been there in a while, so we decided this would be where we would eat for Valentine's Day. With Kevin extremely busy with the last leg of his paper he really didn't have much time this year to get away for too long. Romantic... not so much, but just our Reality for a little bit longer. We figured that PF Changs would be packed on Valentine's Day, and I didn't want to spend hours there waiting for a table when Kevin had so much to do. So, luckily Kevin already had today off because of President's Day, so we just decided that Monday would be our day. I woke up this morning to roses on our kitchen table with cards all around it. Little man got me a card also. Kevin also surprised me with a gift certificate to get a massage!! It definitely has been too long for one of those, so I look forward to using it soon!

Kevin worked on his paper all the way until it was time for us to leave to go have lunch, and then after lunch continued on with his work. PF CHANGS was every thing we were craving!! I love their sweet and sour chicken!! Yummy!! Anyway, we had a great lunch, and little man was on his best behavior! Dane fell in love with the chop sticks, and played with them the whole time we were there.

I wouldn't say this v-day was one that every girl would dream about, but I do love the fact that Kevin doesn't just use V-day to show me how much he loves me... there is never a day that goes by that he doesn't show me that I have his heart.

No comments: