Sunday, March 7, 2010

Celebrate Good Times

Whoo what a week it has been!! Today I have been so so lazy, because I am exhausted, and have no motivation to get anything done today. Oh well!! All that needs to be done can wait till Tuesday, my next day off of work. Last weekend I drove back and forth to Orange, and then went back Tuesday for the election party. Didn't get much sleep that night, and had to get up at the crack of dawn to drive back to Houston to go to work on Wednesday. Wednesday was rough... it was a long day going off not much sleep. So, I worked my 3 days Wednesday- Friday... pretty much would get home about 6:30 and crash by about 9:30! Yeah I'm getting old. Just so busy and tiring.

Yesterday, Dane and I left the house at 6:00 to head to Dallas for his BFF's, (best friend forever) Gage, 2nd birthday party. Dane did absolutely perfect the way over, and the 3 1/2 hours went very quickly. We arrived and helped Tabitha do last minute stuff for the party. Gage's party was a choo choo train party. Gage is a tad obsessed with trains, so this was only appropriate, and Tabitha had her house decorated so cute with railroad stuff and trains.

The minute that we walked in Dane came across this tiny little coop car, and it became the toy that he claimed as his. The entire time that we were there, which was 7 hours he would not put this car down. It was crazy and hilarious how attached he became to this thing. It became an extension of his hand while he played with everything else. You will see in every picture that I have of him from the party he has the car in his hand.
See...

Ok back to the party... It was a great day, with great weather, and I got to hang out with girlfriends which is what? Great that's right.

Little man Gage was so stinking cute, and knew excatly what to do when it came to blowing out the candle on the cake. And he was a pro at eating his cupcake also!




Every party has to have a pinata... oh wait I guess we forgot to do that for Dane's party... ha

Notice the car in hand...



and if you look close...once again car

Gage had a ton of presents to open... And I think he got every single toy that Thomas the Train Company sold. In case you were concerned I don't think they will be going out of business any time soon.


Gage had a great birthday, and it was fun just getting away for the day and hanging out with girlfriends. Dane was really good even though he had no nap. He had a blast playing with all the kids on the play set, moon walks and even in Gage's play room. We were going to stay the night, but I just decided that I would drive back that night instead. I figured that Dane wouldn't sleep good, and I didn't want to have to drive two days in a row... I knew that I wanted to be lazy today. Dane ended up sleeping the entire way home.

Here are some more random pictures from the day

Little Miss Priss lounging in Gage's new chair

Sweet Kennedy helping Mrs Tabitha open up the cards from the gifts

Purnell Family

Dane and Gage bouncing around.. oh and the car

Zach the locksmith making sure that the gate to the pool stayed locked

Sophie and Dane just laying around on the slide... Hilarious how comfortable they looked in the 2nd picture... and yes the car is still there


Sweet Grant

Gage and Sophie playing with his new train table!! I think everyone now has this particular train table!!

We all took turns holding Grant- Tabitha's turn


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!!!!

No comments: