Monday, April 26, 2010

Girl's Weekend

Can I just Say I love my girlfriends!! It doesn't matter how long it has been, when we get together we have the best time. This past weekend I got to get away for a girl's weekend. I have known these girls since college... AKA 1998!! Wow, it's crazy to actually think us girls have been the best of friends for that long. We don't get to hang out as a group very often, since we all live in different cities all over Texas, but we all try really hard to get together as often as we can. Girlfriends are really important in my life, and I have always tried hard to maintain friendships over the years. It is just something about being with people who know EVERYTHING about you, but love you unconditional anyway. I am so happy that these girls have kept me around all these years, still enjoy hanging out with me today and are proud to have me as a friend.

So, this weekend we headed to Galveston and stayed at the fabulous San Louis Resort. My girl Tabitha's sister and her girlfriends have a girls weekend there every year, and so we decided to join them this year. We spent the day lounging by the pool, and getting some sun. Then we had dinner, and a night on the town that evening. All I can say is we had a blast!! I would say one word that describes us as a group... HYSTERICAL. We are funny when we get together, and belly laughs are the thing that occurs the most.

Cheers to having girlfriends! And Cheers to girls weekend!













1 comment:

The Jarmons said...

AWESOME time...always a good time with my girls. every girl needs some girlfriends, I am blessed to have the best :)