Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
-Jewish Proverb



When I became a mother my life completely changed for the better. Dane has brought so much joy and happiness into my life that I didn't know was possible. He has taught me how to love someone unconditionally, taught me patience, and has made me view everything in life differently. I feel so blessed to have him in my life!!

Kevin and I are both so lucky to have wonderful mothers. They both have always put their families first, and have served as a source of inspiration. Thank you Mom and Jackie for always being there for us, teaching us right from wrong, and for instilling in us Christian values. We love you, and are so glad to have you as mothers.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

No comments: