Saturday, May 8, 2010

Melt your heart...

When Kevin and Dane got home Friday, Dane came running in carrying a wrapped gift that was for me.

AHHH he made a mother's day gift for me at school. It melted my heart, and thought it was so cute, and loved that there was a picture of him on it. Once I opened it, and he saw what it was he immediately wanted to take it back. He kept saying MINE! so funny. He just doesn't quite get that he made this craft for me... for a present. I thought it was so cute... until...

I noticed that there were "Camis" on it!! I had to crack up!! I mean those are like bra type undergarment cutouts that were glued to it. Obviously, he was given stuff to glue on it, but I just think it is hilarious that there were cut outs in the shape of an undergarment!!!!!

Does anyone else think this is as funny as I do???

But, how fun that I got my first hand-made mother's day gift from my lil man!! I love being a mom!!!

1 comment:

The Momoh Family said...

Now that is cute!! i am about to post mine ,,,, so get ready!! Grace must be GT.,, her gift is a little more advanced!! Ha ha