Sunday, June 13, 2010

BIG 3-0

The birthday I was dreading for probably 1o years attacked me on this past Thursday. :( It hasn't completely set in that I am actually a 30 year old. I think I might be in denial. I liked being in my twenties, and the word thirty just doesn't have the same ring to it. So, lets hope I get used to it, and appreciate it more over the next 10 years. Don't really have a choice now do I? But, I guess now I will sound more mature, grown up and responsible when I say "oh back in my younger days when I was in my twenties" haha. I don't feel like I am thirty...so I guess that is what is most important. And, I did have several people tell me that I don't look it either. They were probably just being nice, but I will take it anyway! So, I am thirty... I have to check the box now that says 30-35 instead of 25-30. I'm on a mission to make my 30's just as good if not better than my 20's!

I had a wonderful birthday... week really. I got to celebrate with my sweet hubby last weekend, and then went out of town with 4 of my girlfriends. I'll write up a whole separate post about that next.

Welcome me into the thirties club!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

awww, the pic is soo cute!! love it!!!
welcome to the 30 club, my friend! :)