Sunday, June 27, 2010

Graduation Day!

Friday morning was Graduation!!! We were very excited to be a part of this. Kevin worked so hard for a year and a half, so it was nice to see him walk across the stage and get his diploma! I'm a very proud wife!! Graduation lasted about 2 hours, and it only got hot towards the end of the ceremony. I know Kevin was so glad to be done, and I think he liked walking across the stage as much as I liked seeing it!!

Dane actually did better during this ceremony. I was nervous, because he had a meltdown about 30 minutes before it started. But, he behaved pretty well and wasn't too talkative during the ceremony until the end. During the closing remarks Dane loudly announced "I pooped mommy", not just once but probably 100 times. I just about died! He just kept saying it over and over no matter what we said to him!! Little Stinker! I will make sure his girlfriend's know about this when he is a rebellious teenager!!!! Just wait!

Happy Graduation Day My Love!!


these guys are the guys Kevin met and hung out with all week. Funny bunch for sure!




No comments: