Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sweat Shirt in JUNE??

would you believe me if I told you that Dane is wearing a sweat shirt right now?? Well, here is your proof... And look at my lil man's hair!! Proof also that his mommy isn't with him, and that Daddy is the one fixing his hair... or not fixing :) haha

It is June and it still gets pretty chilly in the mornings and evenings where Jackie and Barry live! And I am SOOOOO jealous. I really am! I would love to get up for work and throw on a light weight jacket, and then able to take it off once it warms up throughout the day. Instead... I am sweating to death at 5:30 in the morning because of the awful humidity we get here! So, I had to pack Dane a couple long sleeve tshirts, couple hoodie jackets, and pants. Kevin told me yesterday that the weather was perfect, in the 70's... I believe it was smat dab in the middle of the day too when it is usually miserable here. It is very tempting I tell you... makes me want to leave this sauna and live where there is cooler weather!!! Just saying!

No comments: