Thursday, September 23, 2010

September- I'm so over you

You can tell when I am having a bad blah month by how many times I post on my blog. I noticed yesterday that I had only written 11 times so far this month which is pretty low considering what I normally do. Not that I try to stay between a certain number or anything, but when things are going great I tend to post more than when they are not. I guess it's because I internalize things, and shut down when I'm in a funk. Also I noticed that my favorite possession hasn't been used much this month...my camera. FUNK BE GONE!! It's time for September to hit the road and bring on October. I'm beyond ready for cooler weather that comes with October. It has always been one of my favorite times of the year. It brings holidays and family birthdays, light weight jackets, jeans, chili, & festivals. October... we are ready for you!

Yesterday I came home to this...
my boys playing soccer in the garage.  Dane was having a blast, trying to get the ball in the goal with Kevin blocking it.  And yes, it totally grossed me out that both my boys were playing in the garage with no shoes.  Boys will be Boys.

No comments: