Friday, October 29, 2010

Busy weekend ahead

This is a weekend  that is going to be super busy, but packed with lots of fun. I can't wait to get off work to get the weekend started! We are in between patients, so decided to do a quick post. 

Tonight Dane's school is having a Halloween festival that we are looking forward to. The kids get to wear their costumes, and there will be lots of games and things for them to do. Tomorrow is Kevin's birthday.  My mom is coming into town with my niece and nephew to watch Dane while Kevin and I get to enjoy the day to ourselves.  My mom is taking them to do go karts and stuff like that.  I have something really exciting planned for Kevin's big day.  I think he will be very surprised, along with many of you!!! Stay tuned for that.  It's going to be great! Sunday is my niece's birthday, so we plan to take her out to lunch.  When asked what she wanted to do for her birthday she said go karts and eat Mexican food.  My kind of girl! Then of course, Sunday evening will be filled with Halloween activities.  This will be Dane's 1st year to trick or treat.  The last 2 years he happened to be sick on Halloween.  I think he will be right at the perfect age to go knocking on some doors, so it will be tons of fun!

I'll have lots to post about once this weekend is done!! Everyone have a Safe and fun Halloween!

No comments: