Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Lauren

Happy Birthday to my niece Lauren! She turned the big 13 on Halloween!! 
My mom took her and my nephew JT to go ride go karts on Saturday while she was watching Dane for us.  It is always easier when my mom is watching Dane if she brings the kids with her.  Dane loves both of them, and they do a great job entertaining him.  Lauren is really good with him now, she has really grown up in the last year.  Saturday they were gone all day doing the go karts, going out to eat, shopping etc.  They had a blast, and Dane even managed to get some shut eye in the car with my mom for about an hour while the kids were doing their thing.  
Sunday before they headed back to Orange we took Lauren out for a birthday lunch at Don Julio's. 
I can't believe that she is already 13!! I was a senior in high school when she was born! Crazy how time flies! Anyway, Lauren had a good birthday and Dane really enjoyed having my mom, Lauren and JT here to play with him.   Happy 13th Lauren!!

No comments: