Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Let's get back to Blogging

I know I know I know... It's been a while, but I'm back.  And no, our laptop is still not fixed.  We were told it could be 3 more weeks before we get it back, and I am having major with drawls!! You don't realize how much you use something until it's gone.  But, I FINALLY today figured out how to deal with my pictures that were in RAW on our older computer.  I'm not able to edit them like I normally do, but I figured yall wouldn't care.  You just want to see pics of the little man, so that is what I'm going to give you. I have taken tons of pictures (imagine that) since I last blogged.  And I hate when I get behind on here, because I then feel overwhelmed with what to blog about...so here's to catching up!


I can't believe that we are already in October.  This year has flown by, and we are so close to the holidays and my little man's 3rd birthday.  How could we already be in the last 3 months of the year.  It's like the older I get the faster time goes.  So weird.  But, this month has brought some GREAT weather, gorgeous days, and even some cooler temperatures.  I'm loving it, and hoping it sticks around.  I just wish the 50 degree temperatures that we got on a few days would stay permanently.  I love wearing jackets and sweaters.  We have spent every waking moment that we weren't working outside the last couple weeks.  Kevin has been grilling quite a bit, and we have eaten outside on multiple occasions.  The weather has been so nice that I hate to waste it.  We have made several trips to the park, walks around our neighborhood lake, wagon rides etc.  Dane is loving all this outside play, and we love that his energy isn't being cooped up indoors!! Yeah for October!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is getting so BIG!!! I can't believe how old he looks. Times flying.