Saturday, November 27, 2010

Family Shoot

I have been fortunate enough to have several photo shoots lately.  It has been like a water fall effect.  It started out with a friend asking, and then her friend wanted pictures, and then her friend, and then her friend and so on.  I'm so flattered that all these families want me to take some pictures for them.  It has been lots of fun, and I have gotten so much experience.  I have another shoot this afternoon, and then one tomorrow evening.  Busy busy Busy!

Wednesday, before we left to go to Orange for thanksgiving I had photo shoots with 2 precious families.  They both wanted their pictures at the same place.  It's a gorgeous area, that actually has leaves on the trees that are fall colors.  Don't see that too often here in Houston.

Meet the Chapman Family
They are such a sweet sweet family.  Their daughter was home from college for the holidays so they were very excited to get family pictures done with everyone together.  The boys are 10 year old twins, who are at that age where they don't want to show affection, and get embarrassed easily.  Pretty funny trying to get them to be sweet with their sister or their mom for the pictures.   They were too cute, and the definition of all boy.  I would be taking pictures of the others or talking to the parents and look over and find them climbing trees or wrestling with each other on the ground. Hilarious.  But, I had so much fun capturing these pics, and had a great time hanging out with this family.













No comments: