Friday, November 5, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Need a good Laugh?
2 things happened today that I wanted to make sure that I wrote down, because it was just too funny and I want to make sure that I don't forget some of the funny things Dane says. 

This morning Dane and I were at the mall getting him some more fall clothes.  We had to make a trip to the bathroom to wash Dane's hands because they had gotten sticky.  While doing that someone in one of the stalls flushed the toilet.  
Dane perked up and very loudly said 
"HEY LADY, YOU DONE?"
I kind of giggled and hoped that she hadn't heard, but Dane wasn't content just saying it once.
"LADY LADY YOU DONE? YOU DONE LADY? LADY DONE MOMMY?"
I was trying to tell him to be quiet, but he kept saying it until she finally answered with 
"Yes I am done" and I could hear her laughing through the stall.  
Pretty Awkward, but hysterical at the same time. 

*******************************************

This evening we went to this new store that is in our area.  Home goods! 
First of all I love that we just got one, and can't wait till I can actually go in there and do some shopping.  Lots of neat things for the home.  
Anyway, they have tons of Christmas decorations and we were passing this huge stuffed Santa Clause
and Dane said... are you ready for this???

"LOOK DADDY THERE'S A HO"

We cracked up. I think I lost 10lbs with all the laughter that I did.
 Hilarious!  There was a guy sitting near by that heard Dane say this, and was laughing at what he had just heard. 
We quickly told Dane that was Santa Clause and Santa  SAYS HO HO HO.  
Love it!





No comments: