Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We have so much to be thankful for!!! 

Isn't that the cutest lil thing you have ever seen??  
And I think his gobble gobble shirt was just too cute also!! I love how it is in the shape of a football!
We went to Orange to have thanksgiving with my family.  As you can see in the picture above the mosquitoes were terrible, and completely had a feast on the little man.  And his hair is a hot mess.  He woke up with some crazy bed head, and water wasn't really doing the trick! 
Thanksgiving is always at my grandparents house, and we normally have a packed house.  But, this year we had several people missing, so our thanksgiving gathering was fairly small considering.  I think we only had 14 people this year... which seems like a lot, but the house felt very empty.  We normally have about 25, so it was a pretty calm setting this year.  
But, we had a good time getting together and eating some yummy yummy food. There is always so much food leftover, and my grandmother doesn't let you leave the house without giving you loads and loads of things to bring home with you.  
I didn't bring my camera in my grandmother's house, so I have no pictures from the day.  :(
But, I did manage to get a picture of Dane with his Granny and Poppy at their house before the festivities began.  
That evening my parents left to drive to Missouri to visit their friend, so we headed back to Houston to get ready for the biggest game of the year.  The Aggies vs the Longhorns. 
Of course, the boys had to wear their jerseys, and Dane thought that eggs was a great football snack.  Weird.   
Do I need to tell you how the game went???
Yeah, Aggies won! 
It was a very stressful game that involved a lot of screaming at the tv, sighing extremely loud, covering our eyes with pillows etc.  
Kevin and I both have full heads of gray hair and high blood pressure now, but we were so excited!
Sorry Longhorns! It just wasn't your year!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! 

No comments: