Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm back!

Hey Ya'll!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! I have so many pictures that I have taken over the past week, and hope to get caught up on here soon.  We had a great week celebrating Christmas with our families.  Dane was spoiled rotten by his grandparents, and by Santa.

The evening before we left to go out of town I did a photo shoot of a sweet family, the Mohr's.  Awesome family!! They were such a cute family and so nice to work with.  I really think their kids could be models...they have gorgeous eyes!!  Jennifer, the mom warned me that the little blond one could be a toot, and that he may be hard to work with (her words not mine), but he was the cutest little thing imaginable, and was so far from being a toot.  He totally reminded me of how Dane will be when he is his age.  Very mischievous, but able to get out of trouble because of how cute he is.  He was adorable, and so photogenic.  The older 2 were just gorgeous, such cute kids and sweet natured.  I love taking pictures of these great families and getting to know them!! Such fun!








No comments: