Sunday, December 12, 2010

Playne Jayne Photography

Well I have decided to make this whole taking pictures thing official.  I now have a business called Playne Jayne Photography.  I'm excited, but anxious at the same time to officially get this started.  I have had lots of encouragement, support, tips etc from my family and friends for a while now so I'm ready to get serious about this, and move forward.

check out my website www.playnejaynephotography.com

And spread the word to all your friends and family.  I'm looking forward to taking this business to the next level.  Contact me at 713-553-1654 or jaynewitts@yahoo.com if you want to schedule a photo shoot!

I'm also in the process of making a separate blog that will go along with my business that I can post pictures of my shoots on, so I can keep this blog as more of our family blog.  I'll keep you posted once that is up and ready.

2 comments:

CF said...

Congrats!

I'm starting my own sometime next year. It's nerve racking but exciting! I hope you get a LOT of calls!!!

melanie said...

oh my goodness, jayne! i am finally catching up on blogging and i am so glad to find out that you are starting a photography business! i will definitely be giving you some business! you did an amazing job for these families on your blog!

it was fun catching up the other night. hope y'all have a wonderful christmas and i'll see you soon!