Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010


Well, we had probably the most exciting New Years Eve ever! NOT!
Are we considered old that we were actually asleep way before midnight??? Yeah, I know! Major Lame!! ha  We were in Orange because my step dad got sworn into office this morning...more on that later.  So, we came in town yesterday evening and Granny and Poppy watched Dane so we could have a date.  That was the best part honestly.  We decided to just have dinner and see a movie, because let's face it there's not a whole lot to do in Beaumont, and we never get to see movies.  But, the fact that we got to actually have dinner and be able to talk without being interrupted 100 times, or having to fight to get someone (not saying any names) to eat their dinner, or having to eat fast just so we can make it through dinner without a tantrum (again not saying names) was just probably the best thing you could have given me to end the year.  We ate at Cheddars...not the fanciest place in the world but my all time favorite restaurant to eat chicken fettuccine pasta, and then went to see the movie The Fighter with my "secret" crush Mark Walberg.  It was a good movie, kind of hard to watch in parts when boxers would get their hineys kicked.  Kevin and I had a good time regardless that we got home and were in bed by 10:15.  Seriously.  I can't believe it myself.  This might have been my 1st New years that I wasn't awake at midnight.  I woke up to several text messages from friends shouting Happy New Years!

So, to all my friends and family HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

1 comment:

adeyiza said...

You sound like us!!! We were asleep before midnight too. It's not like it used to be....!!