Friday, January 7, 2011

Prayers

This has been a really rough and emotional week.  We are heading back to Orange tomorrow to be with my sister.  Please continue to pray for her, my niece and nephew, my parents and our family.  Unfortunately, we have gotten more bad news.  Her prognosis is extremely poor, her lungs are really damaged, and she has taken steps back.  She is not doing well at all.   It's been really hard, and we know the future has some tough times ahead for our family, but we are praying that God will hold us up during it all.  I appreciate all the prayers!
  

Random picture to lighten the mood
Dane ready to watch the Aggies play in the Cotton Bowl...PUT ME IN COACH!
Go AGGIES!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

I'm sorry to hear your family is having such a rough time. 2010 was one of our toughest years in a lot of ways and I'm looking forward to a clean slate. Thinking of you!