Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Snow Day Without The Snow

Today I didn't have to work, and I'm still having some issues with my back so I decided that my to-do list of errands would have to wait until the weekend, and I was declaring the day a lazy pj day.   I have heard about so many people having "snow days" recently and not being able to leave their home, so that's what I pretended was going on here.  Yep, we're snowed in, can't leave so might as well put on some movies, get under the covers and relax!  I wish that it would snow here, but no such luck. 

So, Dane spent most of the day hanging out in my bathtub dressed like this...don't understand it, but it's one of his favorite spots to play in.  Lots of pretending occurs in the bathtub.  And I spent the day catching up on my reality tv (don't judge), and making super hero masks for Dane's party, and if I'm being honest dipping oreos in milk.   There I said it.  

I'm Ready for the weekend!!! What about you??

1 comment:

JAJ said...

I love that he loves the bathtub...cracks me up!