Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spider Man got his wig chopped

We spent the day hanging out with Spider Man while running errands around town.  Just a typical Saturday, nothing out of the ordinary. :)  Dane wasn't up for changing out of his Spider Man costume this morning when we were getting dressed to leave, but he was ok with throwing a pair of jeans over it and his tractor hoodie. So, we just went with it.  Kevin was feeling bored and stir crazy so coming with me to run errands like clothes shopping for Dane actually seemed appealing to him.  He's not a shopper.  At all.  He can handle about a good 30 minutes and then he is done.  If I'm being honest I don't like to shop with him.  Well, when shopping for me.  Because once he gets bored he starts acting silly, picking up random things just to annoy me so the trip will be shortened, and I NEVER find anything I like when he is with me.  HaHa  But, I dropped Kevin and Spider Man off at Best Buy, so I could run across the street to Children's Place and Old Navy.  We had lunch at Pei Wei and got a lot of attention since Spider Man was dining with us!!

It was a great Saturday!  Ran a bunch of errands, but for some reason I considered it fun today.  Guess I need to get out more! HA  This evening we took Dane to get a hair cut, and I decided to get his hair cut completely different this time, so I could spike up the front.  This hair cut has made the tiny bit of baby-ness he had left jump out the window.  :(  Kevin likes the way it looks, and I am undecided.  I can't decide if it's that I just don't like it plain and simple, or if it's just completely different and I just need some time to get used to it, or since it makes him look more like a big boy it just makes me sad.  Not sure.  Don't get me wrong, it's cute... but totally different!


Stay tuned for the Big Reveal!  And you can be the judge!

No comments: