Monday, January 24, 2011

Where did this little Booger go?


I'm in denial.  I really am.  There is no possible way that a week from today I will have a 3 year old in my house.  I've gone back and looked at my older blog posts from this year, because it just doesn't seem like it's been a year already.  What have we done this year to make it go by so fast???
It's hard to even remember having a baby in the house, now that Dane is getting so talkative, so independent, so strong willed, so imaginative, so smart etc etc. And so BIG.

Tonight he had his back to me, and it hit me that he has gotten really tall!!!  Like not 2 year old tall, but like I'm a 3 year old tall.  :(  I mean, did he age in the last couple days or what????  Seriously looks all of a sudden like a little man.

I think I might just go cry myself to sleep.  

No comments: