Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Look what YOUR son did...

That's the text I got from Kevin while I was on my way home from work followed by this picture he took with his cell phone...

Dane used the potty, and then tried to wash his hands but couldn't turn the water off.  So, what better way to soak up the water than by dunking a whole roll of toilet paper in the sink, and plugging it up!! He had good intentions, so Kevin couldn't get mad.  He walked into the bathroom just in time to stop the water before it overflowed onto the floor.  Fun-ny!!


Then not even 30 minutes later I get a 2nd text from Kevin with this picture...


Dane was playing in our closet and came across this winter headband (that I have literally never worn, and have no idea where it came from).  Kevin walked in to find him wearing it, and then Dane told him  "Ok, I'm ready to go exercise"

I don't think he has ever seen anyone wearing one of these headbands much less exercising in one, so where he got this beats me.  Maybe he has been watching Richard Simmon's workouts on tv while I'm at work.  BAAHAAHAHA!!  But, I totally needed this today.  I was rolling in my car laughing so hard.  Hilarious!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

That is fun-ny!!!!!!