Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Didn't realize this week could possibly go any slower...

I'm at work, and bored...so bored.  It's hard to concentrate.  I'm beyond ready for this week to be over so we can get the heck out of Texas. Uggh!
I'm having to work an extra day this week...no bueno! And our clocks aren't moving at all today.  It's been stuck in  the same hour for like an eternity. So, while we have a free minute I decided to do a survey that I saw on a friend's blog.

The ABC's of me

A-Age: 30...but only for a few more months :(
 B-Bed size: Queen 
C-Chore you hate: can't say I like any chore, but cleaning bathrooms would be the worst
D-Dogs: none
E-Essential start to your day: Hot shower and a diet coke
F-Favorite Color: pink and yellow 
G-Gold or Silver: SILVER
H-Height: 5' 4
I-Instruments you play: embarrassed to admit this... but in 7th grade played the french horn!! lol Hated it though
J-Job title: radiation therapist
K-Kids: my lil man, Dane
L-Live: unfortunately in Cypress, the burbs of Houston
M-My mom's name: Patsy
N-Nickname: Jayner, Eliz, Jay, Jaynie-pooh.
O-Overnight hospital stay: when I had Dane and during his hip surgery.
P-Pet Peeve: this is hard to narrow down to one! When our patients say "Oh, yall are running a few minutes behind today" when really we are right on time, but they are used to getting in early so on time for them is running late.  ANNOYING!
Q-Quote from a movie: Did you say bomb on a airplane? You can't say bomb on an air plane.  BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB
R-Right/Lefty: Righty.
S-Sibling: Older sister.
T-Time you wake up: on work days between 4:30-4:45, off days whenever lil man wakes me up.
U-Underwear: REALLY?? Can't do it! lol
V-Veggies you dislike: ALL!! Lettuce is the only veggie I will eat...
W-What makes you run late: Dane throwing tantrums.
X-Xrays you've had: chest, spine.
Y-Yummy food you make: grilled cheese! Mine are the best I can guarantee!
Z-Zoo animal: zebras or monkeys.

No comments: