Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sleep

I saw this on facebook, and thought it was so funny.  
Dane very rarely sleeps with us nowadays. I can't even remember when the last time he came down to our room in the middle of the night.  Occasionally, on days that we get to sleep in he will come down at the crack of dawn and crawl into our bed.  If it's still pitch black outside we can, when we are lucky, convince him to go back to sleep.  But, the majority of the time once he wakes up he is up. Even if it's 5:30 on a Saturday.  Which means we are all up because he will talk your ear off until you finally get annoyed and get out of bed. 
But, we had our fair share of him sleeping with us.  We went through a phase where it felt like every night he ended up in the bed with us.  
Ahh. The good ol days. 

This picture cracks me up.  The 1st one would be us, no doubt.  Kevin ALWAYS ends up so far on the edge of the bed that either he has one leg touching the ground or he claims that he only has one cheek on the mattress.  Hilarious.  He usually ends up in the guest room, and then is pretty grouchy the next day. HaHa I can say that Dane does not bother me at all when he does sleep with us.  I tend to sleep on my left side curled up, anyway so I never seem to be affected it.  When Dane was younger and he was sleeping with us more often we went through a lot of these.  The stalker one brings me back to when he was able to crawl, and he would sit straight up and get on top of the pillow and refuse to lay down.  You would lay him down, and then next thing you know he would pop straight back up.  Little booger for sure.  

Anywho, just thought these were funny.  
Here's to a good night of sleep with or without someone taking over the bed.

No comments: