Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cuteness runs in the family

I've been a little M.I.A.
I have to blame it on the fact that my job kicked my rear this past week.  It's been a long insane crazy work week.   Come Friday I was one exhausted girl who could barely walk, my body felt like it had been hit by a mac truck.   WORN OUT. 
But, I made it to the weekend.  Thankfully.  
Friday evening I enjoyed some girl time and Mexican food with Christy and Danielle.  Very much needed for my sanity.  We laughed our tails off and relieved a ton of stress.  We enjoyed ourselves so much that we looked around and noticed that all the chairs had been put up on the tables, and our waiter was patiently waiting for us to pay and leave.  Nothing like shutting down a restaurant.  
Saturday, Dane and I made a quick trip to The Fruit.  Going home and spending time with my family always makes me feel better. We made the rounds seeing everyone, but had a relaxing and slow paced weekend.  Very much needed as well.
And we got to see this cutie patooie.  Miss Hadley.  
Little Miss thing is sitting up all by herself now.  
And she is ADORABLE
I could just eat her up. And her little jeggins... oh my word. cutest pair of pants ever
Y'all look at those arm rolls.  I die. 

Lucky for me... I'm off tomorrow.  I need one more day to recuperate.  

No comments: