Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday continued

After we got back from the crawfish festival we turned on some music in our garage and played a few rounds of darts while letting Dane play in the sprinklers in the front yard.  Total relaxation for the end of the Saturday.  Sprinklers is cheap entertainment for the little man.  He had a blast.  I'm sure our neighbors could hear him squealing and giggling.  
Once we came in and got all cleaned up it was declared movie night.  We put on a movie for Dane, and then Kevin and I watched the new movie Footloose!!!! I'm embarrassed to have to admit that, but it wasn't as cheesy as I thought it was going to be.  I mean, cheesy but not over the top cheesy. Ha  It stayed pretty true to the original.  It was a good Saturday in our books! 















No comments: