Sunday, March 18, 2012

ST PATTY'S DAY

We had a WILD and CRAZY St. Patty's Day.  
I'm totally kidding.  We did have a good day, but it definitely was far from wild and crazy.  
I had a hair appointment that took way too long.  Didn't even let my girl dry my hair, because it had been 3 hrs that I had sat in the chair already, and was ready to get on with my Saturday.  
I got home to see that Kevin had enough time to rip up all of our plants besides one in our front yard.  
That's when you know that you were at your hair appointment for entirely too long.  
I was shocked... Kevin had said that he was going to do yard work, but I just figured he was mowing and all the normal stuff.  No idea he had planned on ripping out all our plants.  Don't get me wrong... our house is in desperate need of a new landscaping makeover.  Our plants didn't make it through the last freeze we had, and they have been looking pretty rough.  Dane enjoyed "helping" and playing outside.  They both smelled great when I got home.  Ha


So, I started drying my hair when I noticed this.  UM...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? So, I did what any normal person would do after spending an entire morning at a salon.  I grabbed some scissors, and went to work.  UGGGHHH! I mean really?? Getting my hair done isn't cheap, so I can't say I was a happy camper when seeing hair that was 2 inches longer than my other hair.  Nice. 


The boys needed a break from yard work, so we decided to take Dane to the movies.  


We went and saw the movie LORAX.  It was SUCH a cute movie.  Dane loved it,  he kept saying and I quote "That movie was awesome!!"  This movie is all about saving trees, so it seems pretty convenient to see a GREEN movie on St. Patty's Day.  
Here's me and my lil man sporting our green for St. Patty's Day.  Dane did so good at the movies.  We got him a snack pack, and he sat there the entire movie munching on his popcorn and enjoying the show. He loved it, and had several belly laughing moments throughout the movie.  The cinema had a photobooth, so we jumped in to get some pictures.  Photobooths are so much fun. Love those things.
Kevin did some more yard work when we got back, and I went and did a little Easter shopping and then we just hung out the rest of the day.  
A wild St. Patrick's Day!


No comments: